Returns and faults
1. In the unlikely event that you have a faulty item, we offer an exchange only policy for up to 7 days after purchase. We do not offer a returns/exchange policy on non faulty items. In the event of a faulty item, email us using the contact us section of the website and we aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
2. Hats and garments contain badges or attachments. In young children in particular, we advise supervision and regular inspection to make sure fittings haven’t become loose. We accept no liability for any injury or damage to the items and to the individuals, if these accessories are utilized and fastened to the outfits using rivets or pins. It is the consumers responsibility to check that they are satisfied with any badges and attachments before giving to a child.
3. Champ in the making do not recommend the hats with badges be given or purchased for small babies or young children under the age of 8, as if broken can be a choking hazard. By buying any hats with the badges you the consumer do so at your own risk and we do not take any responsibility for any incidents occurred when used against this warning.
4. Please read the product information. Some items may appear a different colour due to lightning.
5. It is recommended that recorded delivery be used as proof of postage is not proof of receipt. Any returns lost in the mail service are not the responsibility of Champ in the Making.
6. Returns address:
Champ In the making
Self storage Tameside
150 Holland street
Faulty returns must have the order receipt and order number enclosed which will be in the confirmation email. Please email us at email@example.com or contact us through the website in the contact us section.
7. If you have purchased a item and it suddenly becomes out of stock or unavailable we will not send out a alternative product we will refund the money. But this is highly unlikely to happen as we aim to be fully stocked, we don’t like to be inconvenient to our customers.
8. We ask our customers to read all our terms and conditions before purchasing.
9. Champ in the making customer service aim to deal with customer enquires within 24 hours. Please contact us by email or by our website. We do have social media but we can not guarantee that we will see it within 24 hours as we are very busy.